Saturday, April 4, 2009

Warning!

This morning I woke up and decided to head over to the MUB because I needed to purchase a new set of headphones. When I got there I was terrified. The MUB was a mob scene of high schoolers and parents. It appears as though there is a campus wide open house for high schoolers who wish to visit. The bookstore was almost as bad as the first day of the semester when everyone decides to buy their books at the same time. I kept my head down and managed to make it out unharmed, but more importantly I was alive. I realize that it is this time of the year again and things will only get worse before getting better. The overnight orientations are rapidly approaching. As the saying goes "The night is darkest before the dawn." Have faith and we will get through this together. If there are any high schoolers out there reading this feel free to ask questions, I'll tell you what they won't at orientation.

Stay tuned for another song of the day from a band that you probably haven't heard of. I will be doing this to help introduce UNH students to music that they won't see on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment