Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Happy thirsty Thursday my fellow Nonsensical Happenites. I want to start this post off by expressing my concern about something. What the fuck is wrong with kids who think its cool to pull the fire alarm at 4 fucking 30 in the morning? Are you still in high school you immature piece of shit? Over 400 people were forced into the freezing cold for about 20 minutes this morning because of your stupidity. Then we had to listen to a firefighter explain that it had to be a resident or a resident's guest because the doors are locked and you need a card to gain access to the building. Really dude? I never realized that only dorm residents can get in after 10pm. (That was called sarcasm.) Another thing that has pissed me off is the campus housing for next year. I was looking at the room checklist yesterday and I noticed that the Mills are completely filled and there are only like 12 rooms available in all the SERCS combined. Tonight SCOPE presents Guster, at 8pm at the Whittemore Center. I bought a ticket to the show because it was only 5 dollars but I'm probably not going to go because I can't pick my housing until 7:20. Look out Stoke, "Here I Come."
Fucking Jimmy Fallon. He ruined that song for me. Seriously the Roots are the only good thing about Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. I know that he is trying but he just wasn't made for late night. It's not his fault, just whoever hired him should probably be lobotomized like John F. Kennedy's older sister. All-American family? Really? 
Well that is all I have for now. Be prepared for an interesting study/research post  about UNH students I will be "publishing" this weekend. 

Stay classy, not UMassy.

1 comment:

  1. Fallon is a darsh. How do you make an interview with Tim and Eric uninteresting?

    ReplyDelete