Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Bus to the Beach

As the weather gets nice out many students at the University of New Hampshire have hopes of heading to the beaches. Every time I walk outside I see dozens of students outside laying out on blankets, wishing that they could be at the beach. Take a stroll by T-Hall or the lawn in front of Congreve and it looks like beach without sand or water. Due to the fact that parking spots are so expensive and hard to come by, many students do not have cars. I believe that the University should provide a beach bus route to one of the lovely New Hampshire beaches. The buses could run on a limited schedule starting in late April. I believe that students would be willing to even pay a small fare, such as a dollar, for the bus. If free transportation can be provided to Portsmouth I do not see why there can not be a beach route. 

While I'm in a beach state of mind here is a great song that no trip to the beach is complete without.


Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment