Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vote or Die

To all UNH students,
I know every single one of you reads this so I feel it is my responsibility to remind you all to vote for the student body elections. Polls are open today and tomorrow on blackboard, but go do it now so you don't forget. It is very easy and if it takes more then 2 minutes I don't know how you go into college. Or even finished middle school for that matter.
Simply go to Blackboard, click on the webcat student services tab, click the continue button to access webcat, click the student elections link and vote. I just casted my vote for the Chris McGown/Brendan Jones ticket. I made a difference and so can you! I can't wait to be roaming the streets after the votes are tallied exclaiming my excitement for our new student body president. 

Stay classy, not UMassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment